Let us provide you with regulation compliance products and services to help you increase safety awareness, reduce risk, follow best practices, improve safety training, and stay current with changing regulations associated with both Federal Motor Safety Administration (FMCSA) and Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
We partner with a trusted and experienced resource that’s been in the business for over 60- years managing compliance and operations with over 11,000 fleets and operations for over 350,000 drivers! ELD mandate and DOT regulations is a lot of work. FMCSA-required ELogs, driver qualification, alcohol and drug program management, CMV legalization and recordkeeping are easy to track and evaluate with access to an on-line Fleet Management System! When paired with other related services, it allows for monitoring engine data to help you improve driver and vehicle performance.
What Can We Do for You
Our electronic logging devices are FMCSA-certified and work with all vehicle classes. Plus, your truck drivers can use their existing iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ smart devices with mobile apps designed with CMV drivers in mind. It’s time to improve your business, streamline operations and reduce risk.
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
- Driver Qualification File Management
- Driver Qualification Initial File Audit
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- ELDs, ELogs and Fleet Technology
- Driver Data Service (Log Auditing)
- HazMat Transportation
- Hours of Service
- Licensing, Permitting and Reporting
- Training for Drivers
- Vehicle Inspection & Maintenance
- Regulated & Non-Regulated Driver File Management
- Vehicle Title, Registration, Tax, and Licensing
- Additional Supplemental Services available upon request
B2B Safety promotes collaboration & networking with multi-disciplined & diversified ‘Alliance Partners’ providing Health, Safety & Environmental consulting resources and solutions to clients that understand Scope, Schedule & Budget must never compromise Quality, Safety & Productivity.
Fill out the form to get in contact with our safety professionals today.